DREAMS INTERPRETATION


                                                INTERPRETATION BELONGS TO GOD

 This label is titled dreams interpretation, do you have dream you seek its interpretation? Interpretation belongs to God.
The only thing you have to do is to write your dreams and send it to this blog's admin email address. The dream will be posted on this blog (anonymously) with the interpretation few minutes after you send it. i decide to post the dreams on this blog to allow comments from visitors of this blog and for us to learn.
 The email address to send your dreams to is  solomontewogbade6715@gmail.com, and don't forget to title the mail dream interpretation. YOUR CONTACT OR DETAILS WOULD NOT BE PUBLISHED HERE.

Comments

  1. Good day Sir,
    1.I had a dream that I accompanied a friend's brother to the airport .
    2. I saw myself measuring beans...

    I had both dreams same time. Please Sir help me with the meaning. Tnx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE LORD'S PRAYER

DREAM INTERPRETATION